2013年9月3日星期二

Concrete blocks for tool storage

A few concrete blocks can be used to create some super storage for your yard tools. The more you have, the more versatile you can make it. Three or four blocks can be stacked up and the handles placed into the core created by the blocks. If you set two or three on the ground, then stagger stack a couple more on top of these and add a third row, also staggered, you will have created a whole line of storage holes for these tools.I have a free-standing range/oven combo. It's a great appliance, but now that we have a child I am wondering if I should try to attach it to the wall somehow to prevent it from accidentally tipping forward.

What do you suggest? The barrier to entry for game development Check your owner's manual or the manufacturer's website to see if it offers an anti-tipping bracket. Most manufacturers will have this available to you. Good for you – it's a smart thing to do. If you cannot find one, you can use some screws and a metal angle iron shaped to fit.We decided to use epoxy paint on our garage floor this summer. I wanted to do it because I wanted it to look better. I cleaned off most of the stains and followed the directions. I had no idea what the paint would do to the cleanliness of the garage. There's no more dust!

For years, we had concrete dust on the floor that got tracked into the house. Now it's gone. The garage is always clean now. Who knew? Well, I guess you probably did. – H.S.I have a new shop vacuum and it's a lot better than my old one. When the old one quit working, I was going to throw it away but decided to save some of the parts for other projects. The cord is long, so I cut it off and saved it to use with another appliance at some point. I also saved the canister part. It's large and on sturdy wheels, and I keep my garden tools and other supplies in it. It's perfect and very handy.

没有评论:

发表评论